“work with vets…It’s just a feeling”
We are specialized in animal behavior. In order give optimal services to the owner we visit your home to obtain a better clinical assessment of the animal’s environment.
Our work is based on an initial consultation where we carry out an interview (full consultation) with the owner to identify the problem and determine the necessary program of behavior modification. In the initial consultation, we focus on:
- The previous medical history
- Animals behavior.
- Animals environment.
Once the Full consultation is complete, the corrective measures for behavior modification is discussed with the owner, which can be:
- Modification of the environment.
- Modification of the behavior of the animal by learning (clicker Training…)
- Use of drugs and surgery if it is necessary.
Normally, once the behavior modification program is established, the follow up recommended visits are determined with the owner to check the progress of the animal.
- Puppy Training
- Collars / Barking
- Obedience Training
- Behavior medification programs.
- Full Consultation £85 (minimum 1 hr).
- Follow-up Consultation £45 (maximum 1hr).
- Clicker training £60 (maximum 45 minutes)
*Note: The price includes the journey to the owner’s house (less than 20 milles from CF446BL).
Booking On Line
*Note: IN WALES ONLY AVAIBLE ON WEEKENDS.